Monday, July 1, 2013

Farrah Abraham Checks into Rehab!

What?? Farrah is taking responsibility for a mistake and working toward fixing it?? 

Farrah Abraham has officially checked herself into an outpatient rehab in Florida. Honestly, it's difficult to tell if she's genuinely trying to better herself, or if she's setting herself up for a spot on Celebrity Rehab with Dr. Drew later on. As you all recall, March of this year, she was arrested for blowing a .147, close to double the legal limit and sentenced to a six month probation period. 


      However, the only consistent part of her story was that it was someone else's fault. She blames her sister, the cops, but never the fact that SHE put her keys in the car while drunk and moved her car. Here's a clip from when she appeared on Dr. Phil to defend her side of the story, where she tries to argue that what she did was not considered drunk driving. (It's laughable)





"The cop who initiated me getting out of my car and all these things did blow it out of proportion."


"Yes, I was drunk. I wasn't driving, I was actually parked." 


Okay, okay. Just because you drove a short distance and turned your car off before the officer arrested you, doesn't mean you weren't driving drunk 30 seconds prior. But it's Farrah-land, that doesn't matter.

Based on how she portrayed her side of the story on twitter, TV, and interviews, it is difficult to believe she could ever see herself at fault. Here is what she told Starcasm about checking herself into the outpatient program: 


“At this time in my life, I need to stay focused on the positive to get through all of the negative that a DUI has caused in my life. I’m 22 and I want to make better choices and ensure I can recognize when I am putting myself in a bad situation next time.”


This seems like a slightly different Farrah. She was a guest star for a radio show last week. Watch the video for yourself- she is clearly under the influence of SOMETHING. I don't know if it's drugs, alcohol, or just self-absorbed Farrahness, but regardless it's pretty painful to watch. She constantly interrupts and puts cast members down. Her eyes also look glazed over half the time, and seems unable to sit still


Here's to hoping her outpatient program does benefit her in some way! It'll cost her roughly around $12,000, according to Starcasm, but if she gains something from it and learns from HER mistakes- money well spent in my opinion!



Source: Starcasm http://starcasm.net/archives/228858

No comments:

Post a Comment