Monday, July 8, 2013

Chelsea's Jewelry&More

Chelsea Houska is definitely someone to look up to! While remaining mostly drama-free, she has really worked on bettering herself and setting up a life for her and her daughter! 

Her website, http://www.chelseaschoices.com/ now has a store where you can purchase items from her new jewelry line! The photograph below shows my favorite piece she offers so far, which is part of her iHeartu collection. Selling for $25+shipping, this is definitely the first piece I'll be buying!

A Note from Chels & Aubs
"Hi! I'm so excited that you are all sharing this moment with me.  I am starting  Aubree's and my new jewelry and accessory line! Yaaay!  We both love nothing more than style and fashion and we want to spread the love. My team and I are scouring the globe to find the most exciting pieces and bring them to you directly, cutting out the middleman. A stunning way for you to get the greatest designs from Europe and
Asia at great prices! These are all pieces I love. I called them the "iHeartu" collection, because I hope you'll love them too. We made sure to find the highest quality jewelry, yet keep them affordable, so everyone can enjoy them. They make great gifts!  Make sure you bookmark this page and check in often, as we will be adding items you'll love frequently.  We "heart" you!"


"Every one of my pieces comes with the AubreeLOVE clasp on the back, with a Swarovski crystal , because LOVE holds everything together!"

Here is what some fans have had to say:
want want want the necklace " - Katie Christmas
Ohhh. I love your line of jewelry!! - Citay Gal
I WANT THAT NECKLACE!!  - Heather Zaruba
OMG. I'm drooooling over those bracelets. 😍 Will they be affordable? Can't wait!!! - Katie

Overall, it definitely seems like this line will be a success! Good for her. Her hard work will definitely pay off in the end. She is also planning on adding a section called Aubree's Cubbie which will show all of their favorite kiddo clothing pieces!

No comments:

Post a Comment